1. What is a Private Television Network?
A Private Television Network (PTN) is your own branded relaxation television channel that creates a relaxing atmosphere and reinforces your brand. An eScapes PTN creates a pleasant, relaxing, and stress-free environment by combining serene content and music with your custom messaging that raises customer awareness of your products and services. Now you can have your own in-house communications platform at a cost that's probably less than your daily latte. It’s never been easier to enhance your brand and professional image with your own PTN – whether you have a single office or hundreds of locations.
2. What are the benefits of a PTN?
A PTN offers you and your customers numerous benefits:
• Patented 24/7 eScapes HRT content provides powerful and serene episodes of scenic locations and subjects combined with beautiful music that engages your clients, patients, visitors, and staff.
• A communications platform that delivers customized messages, RSS feeds, or banner ads whenever and wherever you want them.
• The ability to completely block out competitors' messages
• The format to air your corporate content or other specific content already produced. You control the playlist, whether you create it or we do it for you.
• Custom television ads that resonate with your audience and reinforce your brand.
• A self-funding profit center through advertising sales, corporate sponsorship, and underwriting.
3. How does the PTN technology work?
eScapes HRT content originates from our studio and is played out locally to one or more screens using our Ethernet-enabled PTN controller. Content and episode files, ads, and playlists on the PTN controller are managed and loaded via the Internet. This technology supports a single facility or disparate, multi-point locations alike. Our technology team works with you or your IT staff to deliver the right solution for your organization.
Watch Demos by Industry
Request a Quote